Sunday, April 1, 2007

x?vw#!

My camera must be playing a joke on me. IT has decided to insert the date of 10/27/03 on today's photo. This is odd, as it's the first time a date has ever appeared on my photos. Even odder, it's the wrong date!
WHY?
Perhaps something freakish happened last night when I finally captured the moon. Or maybe something of unbeknownst importance occurred on 10/27/03. Was this the day my camera was born? Or maybe the UNIVERSE is simply saying "Happy April Fools Day, Susan"!

5 comments:

Sheila Conner said...

On my camera, you have to set it to add the date. Maybe you pushed something accidentally while taking Grandmother Moon's picture...btw, I love the big red circle! Another women's circle book???

Ampersand said...

You have me laughing out loud here, Susan.

And I meant to comment on how great your moon shot was...those are hard to come by!

Donetta said...

I think you have to manually set the date on my camera too. I think it was a combination of the "moon" picture & April Fools! ;) It will be interesting to see if it shows up on tomorrows picture. Anyway... I was focused more on the picture and what was going on and didn't even notice the date. It looks like the book is sitting on your feet? Or have I gone crazy? *lol* Anyway.. it's an interesting picture, and very clear!

SUSAN said...

Donetta...hehe It is sitting on my feet. I was down in the gazebo(in my gown) and decided to put it on my feet.I figured out how to set the date to 4/1/06. The thing is I don't want the date on there...so I guess I'll have to read the owners manual and see how to overide the thing. How did the ebay project go today?

Sheila...the book is more in line with "The Secret" but not exactly the same. There are some things that you could do with a women's circle, maybe in May?

Ampersand...glad I made you laugh. :-)

Susan

Dirkus said...

Clearly, it's your camera's way of saying April Fool.

Probably someone turned it on and didn't tell you.