Monday, April 2, 2007

Merry Mail!

Don't you love it when you get books and packages and cool magazines in the mail? Today I received a book, written by my cyberfriend Colleen, and I can't wait to start reading. Also, there is a surprise package from my real life friend, Lisa. Look at the cool picture on top of the surprise package. It will go on my "vision board" because I'm visionating traveling to England and Ireland. Three fun magazines round out the treasure trove: Bas Bleu, L.L. Bean and Anthropologie. Time to grab a cup of coffee and dive into the "Merry Mail"!

11 comments:

Dirkus said...

Christmas in April--I love it when that happens.

jo(e) said...

I'm jealous! I hardly ever get anything fun in the mail.

Dancingirl said...

Wow! That's quite a haul. How fun!

Donetta said...

hummmm... my mail never looks that good! It's all BILLS!! Nothing to take a picture of for sure... However, I might need to document my $450 electric bills... for evidence! *lol*

Sheila Conner said...

What a haul! Have a good time! :) BTW, you have an author for a friend! How COOL! Shows you that it CAN be done, huh!So, when do I get a copy of Turnings?

SUSAN said...

Sheila-YES, it can be done! :-) As soon as I revise/proofread portions of the original , I'll send you a copy of "Turnings". Probably won't be till summer. Thanks for being my cheerleader.

Susan

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I thought that package looked familiar before I read. Looks like I put on enough postage!

MaryD said...

"Our" Colleen wrote a book??? I need to know more!

MaryD said...

i forgot to say the picture is very attractive and interesting too!

SUSAN said...

Mary- It's not "Our" Colleen from LampPost. I have two friends names Colleen. This Colleen is a cyberfriend that I met on one of those rabbit trails and she turns out to be a kindred spirit too. :-)

Susan

Unknown said...

I meant to say how much I loved this photo. Reminded me of old travel brochures and Banana Republic catalogs. :)