Monday, February 19, 2007

Excellent Eye

Karen sent me a few of the photos she took of our "girlfriend getaway". She has an excellent eye for composition and a fantastic camera. Karen, thank you for being the first "guest" photographer on Susan365!

Early Saturday morning we bundled up and explored the "Land of Ease". We found this lovely "Lady of the Ravine" to be quite a happy surprise. With her seashell held high, she seemed to be saying "Listen". We heeded her advice.

Listening!

Back Story: The tree/moon mural was painted by Liza, the owner of "Land of Ease", and covered one wall of the bedroom where I slept. Before going to sleep I asked for divine guidance as to whether I was on the right track with my life; spiritually, emotionally and physically. I dreamt of the mural. The tree and moon were perfectly clear but in the center of the moon was a large hand giving the "Thumbs Up" sign! I woke up smiling because I felt guidance had been given..."thumbs up" to the direction I was moving. Thus the photo of us making the "thumbs up" sign and grinning from ear to ear!




I leave you with a silly self-portrait and an important message.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool about your dream! I think I'd like to paint that kind of mural in one of my rooms! =)

Anonymous said...

Your girlfriends look as fun as mine! I love that she is holding a shell up. Did you hear the ocean roar?!

SUSAN said...

Donna-go for it! You have such artistic talent. :-)

Colleen-they are fun girlfriends! We did some crazy things this weekend. I knew you would like the seashell. :-)

Susan