Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gifts from the heart...

A super heavy concrete rock, with a personal message from Christy!
Ana's painting of our old house, where she lived from age 2 to 14. She included some of her favorite things. I love the quirky style of the picture...captures the personality of that home to a T!

My camera just ran out of battery power, so I didn't get a photo of the CD "mix" Nicole made for me, nor the sweet card from the Kids and John. Later, the kids are going to prepare Lemon Chicken, Salad and French bread for dinner. YUM! Also, Nathan and Nicole are going to do a "show"...drums and electric guitar and perhaps a bit of song too. Sounds like a fun evening. I'm a lucky Mom!!

6 comments:

Donetta said...

Sounds like you are having a really good mother's day! :) Mine was good too!

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

You are a lucky momma! Happy Mother's Day, Susan! Love seeing the gifts!

Anonymous said...

I got a card and a call and send a card and a call.

Hey, I posted on the croning ceremony. It took me a while to get it together.

Susanne Barrett said...

You are a lucky Mom indeed! What a lovely day and lovely gifts.

Sheila Conner said...

Such an artistic family!!! Tell Ana I recognize the house, especially the hopscotched sidewalk! :)

MaryD said...

This is precious Susan.