Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Fun!

Christy's Girl Scout troop is headed to the Dallas Museum of Natural Science to participate in all kinds of workshops and spend the night in the museum!! Tommorrow they have more museum fun, visit an aquarium and eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Another highlight for Christy is that tommorrow is her 12th Birthday! Happy Birthday Eve, Christy!

THREE FACTS: 1)I should have moved back a little so I could get all of Tall Nathan and the books in the photo 2)I like taking pictures of my handsome, smart, endearing son and 3)The title of the top book in his stack is "The Long Dark Tea-Time Of The Soul". I asked Nathan to find a book for us to read and discuss. This one sounds very interesting! I got a stack of books equal to Nathan's in height, so you know what I'll be doing tonight!

Hope everyone has a FUN Friday!

4 comments:

Ampersand said...

Great pics of your kids!

And, hey, I've got a birthday girl here too. She turns 13 on Sunday :).

Donetta said...

Christy will have SO much fun! And if Nathan likes to read as much as you do, he will have alot of fun too! :) Good pictures of Christy & Nathan!

Sandie said...

Great pictures. I love Christy's smile and Nathan's little smirk :) It looks very familiar..lol.... I just got home from running taxi all night, so everyone else had fun, I got to do all the driving.

Scrivener said...

The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul is very much fun.