Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Snapshots


This morning I stood in the gazebo and gazed at Bird Creek! I listened to the splashing of water as it flowed over the rocks. I breathed deeply. Great way to start the day!


Later, I had lunch with my sister at Ninfa's. Fun times!



Outside the restaurant, I admired the large beds of purple ornamental cabbages. Love their bold color!


To walk off our lunch, we browsed the shops at River Square Center. River Square is a mammoth remodled warehouse. It's filled with huge windows streaming with light, brick walls, solid wood beams and staircases. Ambience at it's finest.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I really like these! The cabbage is so pretty and the the shops looks like a lot of fun to browse. It seems like you and your sister had a good time.

Unknown said...

You look like your sister.

:)

Colleen said...

I had to go back and look at the picture of you and your sister again after I read Julie's comment, because I was about to say you and your sister don't look alike at all. LOL I still wouldn't place you as sisters, but you do both have those lovely eyes. : )