Saturday, August 25, 2007

Texas Longhorns!

This morning, Nicole(and her great b/f, Charlie) and I moved a bunch of her belongings into the Taos Coop in Austin. The location is ideal...right across the street from the University of Texas campus...and I think Nicole will be very happy there. We discovered that her co-op is just a hop, skip and a jump from the co-op I lived in 28 years ago. Small World. Here's Nicole with her new roomate, Asha. Turns out they are both psychology majors and middle children and well, I suspect they have lots in common. Go Get Em, Nicole!

6 comments:

Dancingirl said...

So Nicole is going to UT! Her roommate looks nice. Is Ana staying where she is?

Dancingirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SUSAN said...

Becky, yes Ana will finish up at UMHB...she is a senior this year. Nicole's roomate seems very nice. :-)

Susan

Susanne Barrett said...

She looks so happy! I'm sure she'll have a great year. :)

Colleen said...

It's so funny to think of college dorm rooms with Internet access. Makes me feel way old ~ and heck, I'm only 38! But when I went to Tulane no one even *had* a computer! For that matter, I worked in the university library, typing up cards for the card catalog system!!! LOL

Ampersand said...

congrats to you and Nicole on this next, big step. :)