Monday, July 16, 2007

OK, I could tell you this photo of the Harry Potter movie poster was INTENTIONALLY blurry but the fact is, I intended to get a clear shot to entice you to go see "Order of the Phoenix". The best laid plans are sometimes superceded by better laid plans and I think this blurry shot is an example of that phenomenon. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you will be thrilled with this movie. Ana, Nicole, Christy and I think it's almost as good as the first one and that is saying a lot!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Talking about plans, I almost went today with Nathan, but our plans got derailed. Hopefully, I will get to see it this weekend.

Susanne Barrett said...

I totally agree. E and I were thrilled with it and both of us said that the only one that was better was the first one.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I've never seen one or read the books. But I read every Hobbit, Narnia, Earthsea, Borrowers, and Mossflower book out loud to my sons when they were little. I think that's why.