Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Eat Your Vegetables!


Fresh green beans liberally splashed with olive oil, sprinkled with salt and pepper and roasted in a 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes. It doesn't get much better than this!

P.S. EAT YOUR CRABLEGS BY CANDLELIGHT!



Today is Nicole's birthday and she is 19!! Last year to be a teenager. She requested crab legs for her birthday dinner and I was happy to oblige. Actually, we aren't eating by candlelight but the photo turned out dark. I didn't use the flash because there was an overhead light and Nicole didn't want to wait around while I fiddled with the camera and took multiple shots. hmmmm, wonder why? However, the lighting does looks somewhat like candlelight. hehe

8 comments:

my15minutes said...

Nice pyramid of greens in your composition. Looks very "Southern Living"-y!

Dancingirl said...

Yum!

Unknown said...

YUM! Those beans look wonderful.

Dalissa 365 said...

The beans look tasty! I like how you presented them off center and at an angle.

Ampersand said...

beautiful :-).

NoVA Dad said...

Crab legs -- YES! Green beans? Maybe -- I've eaten more than my share in my life, but I do have wonderful memories of sitting on my grandparents' front porch and helping them snap the beans fresh out of the garden.

- Matt

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Looks good! your shot of the the green beans looks so professional, too!

MaryD said...

the green beans look and sound yummy and healthy! and the crablegs by faux candlelight are very cool!